Thursday, January 24, 2013

What Is A Friend?


What is a friend? “A single soul, dwelling in two bodies”- Aristotle.

We all live in a population were everyday we get relation with other people, we often meet them and spend with them a lot of time. For me a friend is half of my soul of my heart and my body, I feel safe and comfort with my friend and that’s why I prefer to spend with him much time, to speak with him roaming together and sharing good moments. Friendship is choosing one person, or few persons, over all other people. By calling someone a friend one is stating, "This person is more valuable to me than Stranger Bob whom I have never met." One values some, meaning friends, over others, meaning Stranger Bobs, based on the potential friend's standards or morality. Therefore, people with similar almost synonymous moral standards are friends, or should be friends. For example, a capitalist cannot be friends with a Marxist; a liberal cannot be friends with a Nazi. People must have mutual interests must have similar moral standards’,   for becoming friends but in A dynamic relationship we must have a unique blend of loyalty, love, trust, respects and funs, must have strong attachment between each other. Those are the general traits of friendship meaning. Friend is the man who knows you better than yourself; friend is the man who assures to be your side in every emotional crisis. If someone is really your friend, they act in a kind manner. They do nice things for you. (If they kindly ask you to do things for them without ever reciprocating, chances are they aren't really a friend.) Friends don't keep score, but there is a balance to the relationship. Sometimes one friend might be in the "spotlight," while the other is cheering them on

No comments:

Post a Comment