Thursday, January 24, 2013

What Is Friendship?


                                                                  What is a friendship?
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.- Aristotle

A friend is the only person you will let into the house when you are turning out the lights.- Brown

Friends are those rare people who ask you how you are and then wait for the answer.- Unknown

 Friendship may seem unnecessary like philosophy, like art…….It has no survival value,  rather it is one of the things that gives value to survival.

I don’t want a friend who changes when I change, and  nodes when I node, my shadow does it much better.-Plutarch

Don’t come after me I may not lead you, don’t walk before me I may not follow you, just walk beside me and be my friend.- Camue

No comments:

Post a Comment